Smartphone Anemometer Navis Windy B/S
Windy smartphone anemometer consists from wind speed and direction sensors which wirelessly transmit real time wind and temperature data to smartphone or tablet. With free Apps you can read instant data of current, average and maximum wind speed, wind direction, temperature and view history graphs. Windy can stores the data to local folder or sends them to cloud so it can be used as a wind logger. Sensor can operate with multiple smartphones at the same time.
Smartphone WS sensor (BLE)
- wireless link to smartphones and tablets via free App
- range up to 100 m.
- data refresh every 1 second
- 2 years of sencors battery life
- wind tunnel calibrated
- replaceable cups vane and bearings
- displays current, average, maximum wind speed, wind direction, temperature and history graphs (on mobile application)
- wind speed alarm
- stores the data to file or send data to Navis LiveData web interface
FREE APPS ON APPLE STORE & GOOGLE PLAY
You might also like