ADA ZAC 1000 Voltage Detector
Voltage detector ADA ZAC 1000 is AC voltage detector. It is used to find a break in a wire or detect the presence of voltage in outlets, lighting fixtures, circuit breakers, wires and cables. Non-contact detection of AC voltage from 90 to 1000 V (50/60 Hz). Bright red LED if voltage is present.
Detector has a built-in bright flashlight. Its very convenient if you work in dark areas or without illumination. Clip to carry the detector on a belt or in the pocket. Very convenient for professional and home master.
- Detection: AC voltage, 90...1000V (50/60 Hz)
- Operation temperature: -10...+50°C
- Operation humidity: <90% RH
- Storage temperature: -10...+50°C
- Storage humidity: <80% RH
- Power supply: 2 х ААА, 1.5V batteries
- Dimensions : 176х26х26 mm
- Weight: 48 gr
- Voltage detector ADA ZAC
- Operating manual
You might also like