DJI Zenmuse L1 (EU)
A Lidar + RGB Solution for Aerial Surveying
The Zenmuse L1 integrates a Livox Lidar module, a high-accuracy IMU, and a camera with a 1-inch CMOS on a 3-axis stabilized gimbal. When used with Matrice 300 RTK and DJI Terra, the L1 forms a complete solution that gives you real-time 3D data throughout the day, efficiently capturing the details of complex structures and delivering highly accurate reconstructed models.
We re using Security Certificate GeoTrust OV with 256bit encryption.
Orders places before 14:00, working days, usually are shipped at the next working day.
You have the right to return your purchase within 14 days (terms may apply).
- Integrates a Lidar module,an RGB camera, and a high-accuracy IMU
- 2 km2 covered in a single flight
- Vertical Accuracy: 5 cm /Horizontal Accuracy: 10 cm
- Point Rate: 240,000 pts/s
- Supports 3 Returns
- Detection Range: 450 m@80% reflectivity, 0 klx
- Point Cloud LiveView
- Includes a 6 months license for DJI Terra Electricity Version
Digitize without Compromise
Generate true-color point cloud models in real-time, or acquire 2 km of point cloud data in a single flight using the Livox frame Lidar module with a 70° FOV and a visible light camera with a 1-inch sensor.
Render centimeter-accurate reconstructions thanks to the high-accuracy IMU, a vision sensor for positioning accuracy, and the incorporation of GNSS data.
Ready When You Are
The IP54 rating allows the L1 to be operated in rainy or foggy environments. The Lidar module’s active scanning method enables you to fly at night.
Livox Lidar Module, Visualize Data as You Fly
- Frame Lidar with up to 100% effective point cloud results
- Detection Range: 450m (80% reflectivity, 0 klx) / 190 m (10% reflectivity, 100 klx)
- Effective Point Rate: 240,000 pts/s
- Supports 3 Returns
- Non-repetitive scanning pattern, Repetitive scanning pattern
RGB Camera, Everything in View
- 1-inch CMOS
- Mechanical Shutter
High-accuracy IMU, Accurate Details at Your Disposal
- Vision Sensor for Positioning Accuracy
- GNSS, IMU, RGB Data Fusion
Recreate the World in 3D Point Clouds
Point Cloud LiveView
Real-time point clouds provide immediate insights onsite, so operators are informed to make critical decisions quickly.
You can also verify fieldwork quality by checking point cloud data immediately after each flight.
Measurement and Annotation
Acquire and communicate critical dimensions on the point cloud model using measurements and annotations.
DJI Terra fuses the IMU and GNSS data for point cloud and visible light calculations, in addition to conducting POS data calculations so you can effortlessly generate reconstructed models and accuracy reports.