Geo-Fennel FFM 100 Moisture Detector
Geo-Fennel FFM 100 is an electronic humidity indicator working on the principle of high frequency measurement. The instrument is used for non-contact tracing of humidity in building materials of all kind as well as for detecting damp distribution in walls, ceilings and floors. It is particularly suitable for pre-testing the readiness of building materials for covering prior to CM measurement.
We re using Security Certificate GeoTrust OV with 256bit encryption.
Orders places before 14:00, working days, usually are shipped at the next working day.
You have the right to return your purchase within 14 days (terms may apply).
- Measuring method: High frequency
- Quick measurement of humidity in building materials without destruction of the surface
- Indication of minimum / maximum values
- Sensor type: metal spheroid
- The instrument is calibrated fully electronical and no re-adjustment is required
- Trades and tasks: Building materials, concrete floors, walls, ceilings.
- Illuminated display: yes
- Measuring depth: 20 - 40 mm
- Measuring distance: 0 - 100 digits
- Auflösung: 1 digit
- HOLD function: yes
- Battery status indicator: yes
- Extended size: 180 x 45 x 35 mm
- Weight: 0,18 kg
- Power supply: 9V Battery
- Automatic shut-off: yes
Included in the scope of delivery:
- Set of batteries