RSMP280 - Mini-Prisma Rotatable
RSMP280 can be simply glued or fixed with dowels and screws, even on difficult bases, such as glass and marble facades, historic buildings, steel beams, rails, gas and oil pipelines, etc.
When using tachometers and robotic total stations
- the prism can always be aligned accurately with the measuring instrument
- the prism can be turned in a radius of 180°, making it possible to use the same survey point from different directions
- bridges, façades and many other structures can be monitored even more quickly and precisely
- several prisms can be combined with one another due to the integrated connector system, making it possible to survey from different directions without having to turn the prism
When using robotic total stations
- permanent settling measurements can be carried out during the building work
- settling measurements are possible on railway tracks while under the load of rail traffic
- When using mini prisms RSMP280 in the ATR mode ranges of 300 metres to 500 metres are obtained.
The ranges are dependent on the device and can be adversely affected by weather and environmental conditions.
When sighting measuring points that are already known, with robotic total stations it is possible to achieve ranges of up to 1000 m. Depending on the focus, ranges of approx. 200 m are achieved for measurements in manual mode.
RSMP280 with 17.5 mm mini prism: offset: -11.0 (minus 11) [Leica +23.4], height of tilting axis: 30 mm