RSAMG80 - Adapter Stainless Steel
The RSAMG80 angled targets have a V4A stainless steel base and are intended for use in long-term or permanent infrastructure monitoring applications such as bridge construction.
Available in 2 colors: gray or red. Please select below.
- Bridge construction and bridge monitoring
- Tunnel construction
- Earth and rock monitoring – e.g. steeply upwards or along the slope
- Enables measurements and monitoring from virtually any angle, where space is tight and on hard-to-reach areas
- The clip system allows the original measurement point to be restored both quickly and cheaply in the event of damage.
- Many measurements can be carried out within a short time when used with up-to-date total stations.
- Drilling is no longer required as pre-installed anchor sleeves for Dw15 threads can be used for mounting
- Anchor sleeves can be installed during the construction phase for survey points, e.g. above and below the bridge support, in the case of retaining structures and in many more applications.
- Material: Stainless steel V4A
- Temperature and UV-resistant
- Crosshairs are imprinted on the backing plate under the exact centre of the reflective target to ensure the survey point is durably marked. If the reflective target is damaged at any point, it can easily be replaced and the original survey point can be re-established quickly, easily and inexpensively.