HI-Target V90 Plus GNSS RTK System
With a hi-tech, fully integrated design, the conveniently sized V90Plus is one of the most flexible choices for any measuring task. Built-in Linux3.2.0 operating system, pre-loaded multiple smart applications such as tilt surveying, electronic bubble calibration, NFC and voice DIY, V90Plus GNSS system provides surveyor industry-leading GNSS solutions.
Small and lightweight
- Only weighs 950g.
- Measures Diameter 153mm x Height 83mm.
- 220 tracking channels
- Supports GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, SBAS
- NGS approved full-band GNSS antenna
- Offers tilt survey with a maximum tilt angle of 30 degrees.
- Supports electronic bubble calibration.
- The internal NFC module makes Bluetooth communication quick and easy.
- Intelligent voice assistance guides field operations.
- Voice can be DIY.
- Standard Rinex data and HI-TARGET raw data recorded simultaneously.
Optional Transceiver UHF Radio
- The transceiver UHF radio enables switchable working modes between base and rover.
- Three types of internal UHF radio provide different frequencies based on users requirements. The Pacific Crest TrimTalk© internal UHF radio is compatible with radios.
- Supports GPRS, GSM and WCDMA
- Supports WIFI
- Powered by high-capacity (5000mAh) Li-ion battery to ensure full day operation
- P67 dustproof and waterproof
- Able to survive a 3-meter natural fall onto concrete
- Tilt Survey System Electronic Bubble
- GNSS Surveying
- Static, RTK, Network RTK, PPK/Stop&Go
- UHF Radio modem
- Transmit and Receive Data (Tranceiver)
- Tilt Sensor
- 16GB Internal, external up to 32GB
- Satellite Systems
- GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo, SBAS
- Single, 5000mAh, removable
- Dust / Water Protection