GeoMax Zoom40 Total Station
The Geomax Zoom40 Series Reflectorless Total Station is an advanced innovative Surveying piece of equipment, utilizing neXus EDM technology, with a measuring range of up to 1,640 feet without requiring reflection of a prism. Using a single prism, the Zoom 40 has an extended range of up to 11,483 feet. This Total Station features quadruple-axis compensation for reliable angle measurements.
- Angular accuracy options: 2" or 5"
- Single-prism range up to 11,482.94 feet
- Reflectorless range up to 1,640 feet
- Internal memory up to 2 GB
- Integrated GeoMax X-PAD, GeoMax FieldGenius, and Carlson SurvCE (sold separately) onboard software
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity
- IP54 dustproof and water spray resistant
- Battery Life up to 36 hours
We re using Security Certificate GeoTrust OV with 256bit encryption.
Orders places before 14:00, working days, usually are shipped at the next working day.
You have the right to return your purchase within 14 days (terms may apply).
This Geomax Total Station is equipped with a Bluetooth Class 2 for connecting with data collectors, a USB port for easy data transfer, and a high 2GB internal memory. The Zoom40 has a built-in laser plummet and a coaxial visible laser beam. Running Windows CE operating system, it offers onboard software flexibility which makes it compatible with popular surveying software, such as X-PAD, FieldGenius, and Carlson SurvCE (sold separately).
The Zoom 40 boasts a large 3.5-inch high-resolution colored touchscreen display, that comes with a full alphanumeric keypad. With an IP54 rating, this reflectorless Total Station is dustproof and water-resistant. As an additional feature, the Zoom40 uses a Li-ion battery with approximately 36 hours of battery life.
The Geomax Zoom40 Series Reflectorless Total Station offers two accuracies:
- 865958 GeoMax Zoom40, 2" WinCE, 500 m reflectorless Total Station Package
- 865959 GeoMax Zoom40, 5" WinCE, 500 m reflectorless Total Station Package
- Geomax Zoom40 Series Reflectorless Total Station
- Hard carrying case
- Pouch with tools
- Protective cover
- Plumb bob
- USB memory stick
- Battery and charger
- Charger adapter
- Multilingual quick guide
- User manual
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Operating system
- Open Windows CE
- Angle measurement accuracy
- 2", 5"
- Quadruple axis
- 4.2 - 4.5 kg with battery & tribrach
- 1 year
- Working Temperature
- Internal Memory
- 2 GB
- External Memory
- USB stick
- Dust / Water Protection
- Accuracy with prism
- 2mm + 2ppm
- Accuracy without prism
- 2mm + 2ppm
- Single Prism Range
- Reflectorless Range
- Screen Resolution
- 320 x 240
- Total Station Type