Leica CTP104 Aluminum Tripod
The aluminum tripod has fast clamps for fast stable setups. With the triangular head and 5/8 x 11 fixing screw with a hook for plumb bob, this tripod is ideal for levels, lasers, and construction theodolites. It also comes with chains to prevent sliding and ensuring accurate readings at all times.
The aluminum tripod is designed to accommodate a wide range of instruments including levels, lasers and theodolites.
Made from anodised aluminium the tripod weighs 4.5kg and is suitable for supporting instruments of up to 5kg.
- Triangular head with 0.625-11 screw threading
- Allows switch between rubber feet and spikes
- Plumb bob hook for leveling
- Shoulder and leg retaining strap
- Includes chains to prevent sliding
- Silver finish with yellow trimming
- Maximum Height: 1.65m
- Closed Length: 1.05m
- Weight: 4.95kg
- Material: Aluminium
- Leg Clamp: Quick Release
- Lightweight Aluminum Tripod
- Fast Clamps
- Plumb Bob Hook
- Carrying Strap
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
You might also like