Seabots USV SB 100 PRO
Blue Floating Technology
The SB 100 PRO is a small USV platform, which does not have a standard payload. It is prepared for the customer to easily integrate their own payloads in a simple way. The SB100 PRO is the most versatile USV in the market! The SB 100 PRO is easy to use, affordable and comes with GPA support. Do it all with SB 100 PRO.
We re using Security Certificate GeoTrust OV with 256bit encryption.
Orders places before 14:00, working days, usually are shipped at the next working day.
You have the right to return your purchase within 14 days (terms may apply).
The SB 100 PRO is a USV, which does not have a payload as standard. It is prepared for the customer to easily integrate his own payloads in a simple way.
The SB 100 PRO has high performance standard equipment (RTK, True heading, Blackbox, 2 batteries, autopilot, etc) and allows the user to install their own payloads according to the needs of each service.
- Reduce the risks of your services and investments with the SB 100 PRO.
- A high versatile platform ready to integrate all kinds of instrumentation.
- Go where you want with its ease of transport and deployment.
- View real-time data from the ground station to make decisions on the spot.
All of this is possible with a platform like the SB 100 PRO. Created by professionals from multiple disciplines for demanding professionals.
Field work in the morning, results at midday and decision making in the afternoon.
- Maximum load: 12 Kg
- Optimum work speed: 1 m/s | 2 m/s max speed (3,8 knots)
- Thrusters: 2 x 350 W 9 Kgf
- Propeller type: Three-bladed double impeller
- Battery type: LiFePo4
- Capacity: 2X 12V 30Ah
- Work time @ 1 M/S: Up to 3,5 hours
- Charge time: Less than 2 hours
Black Box (control unit)
- CPU: i5 10gen 16 Gb RAM
- OS Windows: 10 Pro
- Data (in/out): RS 232, RS422, Ethernet, USB
- Power supply: 5V, 12V & 24V
Size and weight
- Measurements: 103 cm x 75 cm x 55 cm
- Weight: (no Payload) 21 Kg
- Draft: 14 cm
- Material: Fiberglass composite
- Control type: Controller with touchscreen and software
- Control modes: Manual, Auto (waypoints), Auto (survey), Fix Speed, DP1
- Control software: Custom software QGC based
- Navigation sensors: GNSS RTK, AMG IMU
- Frequency: 2,4 Ghz
- Operating temperature: 0 to 30° C
- Storage temperature: -20 to 45° C
- Protection index: IP 65
The whole package includes:
- Ground station
- Tripod with antennas
- Full HD touchscreen controller
- 2 batteries and fast charger
- Autopilot, software,
- GNSS RTK precision
- True Heading
- Collision sensor
- FPV Camera
- 103 cm x 75 cm x 55 cm
- 21 Kg (no Payload)
- 1 year
- Dust / Water Protection