Geo-Fennel FVE 150 Video Borescope
Video borescope for inspection and survey of inaccessible areas. Photos and videos can be stored for documentation purposes.
Trades and tasks: Sanitary, heating and ventilation, car industry, workshops, renovation.
We re using Security Certificate GeoTrust OV with 256bit encryption.
Orders places before 14:00, working days, usually are shipped at the next working day.
You have the right to return your purchase within 14 days (terms may apply).
- Water proof camera head and probe
- 1 m long fl exible gooseneck probe with camera head for the optical inspection of inaccessible areas
- Camera head with LED lighting
- Immediate transfer of the colour image to the large LCD display
- 180° image rotation at the press of a button
- Internal memory or SD-card to store images and video sequences
- 4 GB SD-card included (supports up to 8 GB)
- Date and time indication on the display
- Transmission of video clips / images onto television or PC for editing or documentation
- Multi-language menu (DE, EN, FR, ES, IT, FI)
- Accessories: see FVE 100
- Temperature range: -10°C to +50°C
- Bend radius of probe: 6 cm
- Power supply: 3,7 V / 2000 mAH / Li-Ion
- Operation languages: EN, FR, DE, ES, IT, FI
- Additional memory: 4 GB SD-card, support up to 8 GB (optional)
- Internal memory: 70 MB
- Weight: 0,584 kg
- Extended size: 240 x 160 x 100 mm
- Humidity range: 15 – 85 % RH
- Operating time: 4 h
- Probe length: 100 cm
- Dust / water protection: IP 67
- Display video output (to TV): PAL / NTSC
- Display CMOS Image sensor: 300.000 Pixel
- Display image transmission to LCD: Flexible gooseneck
- Display display size: 3"
- Camera head light source: LED
- Camera head diameter of camera head: 17 mm
- Camera head viewable distance: 5 - 15 cm
- Camera head focal length: 6 - 7 cm
- Camera head viewable angle: 0° and 180°
- Display resolution: 320 x 240 pixel
Included in the scope of delivery:
- Video borescope
- 1 m flexible gooseneck probe
- TV cable
- USB cable
- 4 GB SD-card