RadioDetection LMX100™ GPR
Our Sensors & Software LMX100™ completes the locator’s toolbox, offering a more complete picture of the underground infrastructure. With a simple, easy-to-use interface it also offers the perfect balance of depth penetration and high resolution for accurate locating.
We re using Security Certificate GeoTrust OV with 256bit encryption.
Orders places before 14:00, working days, usually are shipped at the next working day.
You have the right to return your purchase within 14 days (terms may apply).
LMX has the advantage of detecting:
- Metallic and non-metallic utilities
- Utilities with broken tracer wires
- Undocumented utilities
- Trenches and disturbed soil often associated with utility burial
- Unexpected obstacles or buried structures such as old foundations that can cause problems for excavations or construction
High visibility touch screen
- A resistive touch screen that works with gloves on, with user selectable languages and metric and US standard options.
Produce and share instant on-site reports
- Share directly from your display unit with built-in Wi-Fi. Option to add data markers to highlight points of interest.
- A USB port allowing for easy data transfer for further data analysis.
- A lightweight fiberglass cart frame build making transportation easy. No metal in the build reduces interference with GPR signals.
Lead acid gel battery
- A long lasting and swappable battery.
- Patented ultra-wideband (UWB) 250 MHz GPR antenna and DynaT for dynamic target enhancement.
Weight & Dimensions
- Size: 100 x 70 x 115 cm (39.4 x 27.6 x 45.3 in)
- Weight: 22 kg (48 lbs)
- Display Unit size: 21 cm (8 in) diagonal
- 12 volt sealed lead acid gel cell
- Battery Capacity: 9.0 Ah
- Battery Weight: 3.6 kg (7.9 lbs)
- Battery Life: 4-6 hours
- Charger: 110-240V
Environmental & Temperatures
- Ruggedized, environmentally sealed unit and connections: IP65
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +50°C (-104°F to 122°F)
Regulatory Specifications: Meets FCC 15.509, IC RSS-220 and ETSI EN-302066
Data Storage: 10,000+ screenshots
Depth: Up to 8 meters (25 feet)