RadioDetection LMX200™ GPR
The LMX200™ builds on the capabilities of the LMX100™ and adds further features to help you locate and map these utilities. It adds the powerful Grid Scan mode and the ability to use an external GPS to take full advantage of SplitView and MapView. The LMX200™ allows data export for easy project archiving as well as post-processing and report generation with the optional EKKO_Project GPR data analysis software.
We re using Security Certificate GeoTrust OV with 256bit encryption.
Orders places before 14:00, working days, usually are shipped at the next working day.
You have the right to return your purchase within 14 days (terms may apply).
The LMX200™ provides unprecedented insights and target confidence to detect traditionally non-locatable subsurface features such as:
- Non-metallic pipes, including PVC and asbestos cement
- Underground Electrical Cable
- Concrete storm and sewer systems
- Utilities where installed tracer wiring has failed
- Underground storage tanks and drainage tiles
- Septic system components
- Non-utility structures such as vaults, foundation walls and concrete pads
Optional external GPS
Higher accuracy geo-referencing of targets for post processing in CAD and GIS software
Enhanced on-site capabilities
Capabilities include: Line Scan mode with SplitView, Grid Scan, MapView, Wi-Fi on-site mini reports
High visibility touch screen
A resistive touch screen that works with gloves on, with user selectable languages and metric and US standard options.
Produce and share instant on-site reports
Share directly from your display unit with built-in Wi-Fi. Option to add data markers to highlight points of interest.
A USB port allowing for easy data transfer for further data analysis.
A lightweight fiberglass cart frame build making transportation easy. No metal in the build reduces interference with GPR signals.
Lead acid gel battery
A long lasting and swappable battery.
Patented ultra-wideband (UWB) 250 MHz GPR antenna and DynaT for dynamic target enhancement.
Weight & Dimensions:
- Size: 100 x 70 x 115 cm (39.4 x 27.6 x 45.3 in)
- Weight: 22 kg (48 lbs)
- Display Unit size: 21 cm (8 in) diagonal
- 12 volt sealed lead acid gel cell
- Battery Capacity: 9.0 Ah
- Battery Weight: 3.6 kg (7.9 lbs)
- Battery Life: 4-6 hours
- Charger: 110-240V
Environmental & Temperatures
- Ruggedized, environmentally sealed unit and connections: IP65
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +50°C (-104°F to 122°F)
Regulatory Specifications: Meets FCC 15.509, IC RSS-220 and ETSI EN-302066
Data Storage: 380 km (236 miles) of data
Depth: Up to 8 meters (26 feet)