- On sale! -€35.96
Geo-Fennel GeoDist®80 Laser Distance Meter
€210.80 €246.76 Save €35.96
With pointfinder camera: this is the only way to ensure reliable laser distance measurement outdoors over long distances.
- Measurements of distance, area, volume indoors and outdoors up to 80 m.
- The pointfinder camera with 4x zoom function enables exact measurement to the desired target, under all lighting conditions and at long distances. The use with a camera tripod increases the measuring accuracy to a maximum.
- The graphic 4-line colour display is easy to read under all conditions and can be rotated for measurements in other positions.
We re using Security Certificate GeoTrust OV with 256bit encryption.
Orders places before 14:00, working days, usually are shipped at the next working day.
You have the right to return your purchase within 14 days (terms may apply).
- Comprehensive functions of a device of the professional class: distance measurement up to 80 m, various area/volume measurements, min/max, plus/minus, offset, time-delayed measurement, stakeout
- Functional integrated tilt sensor 360°
- Professional quality: Dust/water protection IP65, 2 m drop protection, shock and temperature resistant PC-ABS plastic
- Environmentally friendly: rechargeable NiMH batteries save battery purchase
- Data processing as you would expect in this class: 1000 measured values internal memory, data transfer via USB or Bluetooth®
- Free GeoDist®CONNECT APP for Android and iOS for digital processing of the measurements
- Photograph and dimension measurement situations, dimension imported photos, create and dimension sketches, create measurement data lists in Excel
- Export in the formats dwg/pdf/bmp/xls e.g. by e-mail for further processing
- Measuring range*: 0.2 - 80 m
- Measuring accuracy**: ± 2 mm
- Tilt measurement accuracy:+/-0.3°
- Measuring units:m /ft / in / ft+in
- Battery type: NiMH rechargeable (alternatively alkaline AAA)
- IP protection class: IP 65
- Temperature range: -10 to 40°C
- Laserdiode red / class: 2
- Weight (incl. Batteries): 148 g
*May be shorter under unfavourable conditions
**Typical accuracy, may increase under unfavourable conditions
- Offset +/- & Stake out
- Colour display / rotatable
- Point-finder Camera / 4 x Zoom
- 1/4" tripod connection
- 4 x 90° tilt measurement
- Point of reference: front, tripod, rear
- Point to point (3D) measurement
- Pythagoras measurements
- Automatic height & distance (via tilt measurement)
- Trapezoid measurements
- Triangle/circular area
- Cylindrical volume
- Data storage (last 1000 values)
- Data export via Bluetooth & USB
- GeoDist®Connect App (Android & iOS)
- NiMH batteries
- USB Charging cable
- Hand strip
- Tilt Sensor
- 148 g
- 80 m
- 2 + 1 years
- Power supply
- Laser Diode
- Working Temperature
- Laser Class
- Accuracy (mm to 10 meters)
- ± 2
- Dust / Water Protection
- Digital Pointfinder
- Tripod connection 1/4"
- Automatic End-Piece