Geo-Fennel GeoDist®100-TOUCH Laser Distance Meter
Easy operation like a smartphone with Touchscreen
- Measurements of distance, area, volume indoors and outdoors up to 100 m
- With pointfinder camera: this is the only way to ensure reliable laser distance measurement outdoors at long distances
- The pointfinder camera with 4x zoom function enables exact measurement to the desired target, under all lighting conditions and at long distances. The use with a camera tripod increases the measuring accuracy to a maximum.
- The graphical 4-line color display is easy to read under all conditions and can be rotated for measurements in other positions.
- Functional integrated tilt sensor 360°
- Comprehensive functions of a device of the professional class: distance measurement up to 100 m, various area/volume measurements, min/max, plus/minus, offset, time-delayed measurement, stakeout.
- Professional quality: Dust/water protection IP65, 2 m drop protection, shock and temperature resistant PC-ABS plastic.
- Environmentally friendly: rechargeable NiMH batteries save battery purchase.
- Data processing as you would expect in this class: 1000 measured values internal memory, data transfer via USB or Bluetooth®.
- Free GeoDist®CONNECT APP for Android and iOS for digital processing of the measurements:
- Photograph and dimension measurement situations, dimension imported photos, create and dimension sketches, create measurement data lists in Excel.
- Export in the formats dwg/pdf/bmp/xls e.g. by e-mail for further processing.
- Measuring range*: 0.2 - 100 m
- Measuring accuracy**: ± 2 mm
- Tilt measurement accuracy: +/-0.3°
- Measuring units: m /ft / in / ft+in
- Battery type: NiMH rechargeable (alternatively alkaline AAA)
- IP protection class: IP 65
- Temperature range: -10 to 40°C
- Laserdiode: red / class 2
- Weight (incl. Batteries): 152 g
*May be shorter under unfavourable conditions
**Typical accuracy, may increase under unfavourable conditions
- Offset +/- & Stake out
- Colour display / rotatable
- Point-finder Camera / 4 x Zoom
- 1/4" tripod connection
- 4 x 90° tilt measurement
- Point of reference: front, tripod, rear
- Point to point (3D) measurement
- Pythagoras measurements
- Automatic height & distance (via tilt measurement)
- Trapezoid measurements
- Triangle/circular area
- Cylindrical volume
- Data storage (last 1000 values)
- Data export via Bluetooth & USB
- GeoDist®Connect App (Android & iOS)
- NiMH batteries
- USB Charging cable
- Hand strip
- Tilt Sensor
- 152 g
- 100 m
- 2 + 1 years
- Power supply
- Laser Diode
- Working Temperature
- Laser Class
- Accuracy (mm to 10 meters)
- ± 2
- Dust / Water Protection
- Digital Pointfinder
- Tripod connection 1/4"
You might also like