Leica Lino L6R Red Multi Line Laser 3x360° Pro Kit
Leica Lino L6R is a red multi-line laser level.
- 3 x 360° laser lines – thin, crisp and clearly visible.
- Easy positioning and self-levelling (± 4°).
- Vertical laser lines rotate around set plumb point (± 10°)
We re using Security Certificate GeoTrust OV with 256bit encryption.
Orders places before 14:00, working days, usually are shipped at the next working day.
You have the right to return your purchase within 14 days (terms may apply).
360° Alignment with Outstanding Visibility
- Horizontal and two vertical 360° red laser lines
- High visibility due to red Ultra-power laser diodes
- Self-leveling over wide range
- Fixed plumb point due to integrated base
- Adjustable strength of laser lines
- Operating range of up to 25 metres
- Li-Ion power for up to 36 h operation
- Uninterrupted working with Triple-Power concept
- Smart magnetic adapters for easy positioning
The Leica Lino automatically adjusts its positioning if it is slightly out of level (up to ± 4°). If the tilt is outside the limit, the instrument activates a visual alert to prevent errors.
Save your laser line settings and their intensity on the device so it is ready to use when it’s turned on.
Run your laser with Li-Ion, Alkaline or connect it to the power supply. Continue working with the smart triple power concept.
The Leica Linos are dust and spray water protected. This makes them tough instruments suitable for today’s jobsite conditions
The vertical laser lines projected to walls and ceilings are easily adjusted once the plumb point is set. The integrated base of the line laser allows you to position the cross section (plumb point) of the two vertical laser lines where required and then adjust the laser lines by ± 10° while keeping the position of the plumb point.
Magnetic adapters allow you to position the instrument quickly and with absolute precision. Set-up the rotatable adapters over edges and profiles, attach it to iron pipes or various tracks and bars. The triple power concept allows for continuous operation of the line laser. It can be operated with Li-Ion and Alkaline batteries or alternatively with its charger.
- Leica Lino L6R
- Quick start guide
- Rugged case
- Li-Ion battery pack incl. charger and plugs
- Alkaline battery tray
- Laser target
- TWIST 250 magnetic multi functional adapter
- UAL 130 wall-mount adapter
- Safety instructions
- Calibration certificate
- Warranty card
- 124 x 107 x 154 mm
- 781 g
- 25 m
- 2 + 1 years
- Self-Levelling Range
- ± 4°
- Power supply
- Li-Ion / 3 X AA
- Working Temperature
- Laser Beam
- Red Beam
- Laser Class
- Accuracy (mm to 10 meters)
- ± 3
- Dust / Water Protection
- ± 0.3 mm/m
- Laser Type
- Multi-Line Lasers