peel 3 3D Scanner
peel 3 takes your 3D scanning experience to new heights. Everything about peel 3d scanners has been redesigned, rethought and revamped. For an affordable turnkey professional-grade 3D scanning solution, peel 3 packs a powerful performance punch.
- High-fidelity objects
- Digital archiving
- Human anatomy
- Orthotics and prosthetics
- Converts handmade objects to digital
We re using Security Certificate GeoTrust OV with 256bit encryption.
Orders places before 14:00, working days, usually are shipped at the next working day.
You have the right to return your purchase within 14 days (terms may apply).
peel 3's unique multi-grip triangulated handle has been designed to be comfortable in most common 3D scanning positions.
Slick LCD screen
This multi-function and intuitive touchscreen gives you a brand-new way to interact with your peel 3d scanner. It can also be used as a distance meter to easily scan without looking at your computer.
Feel the difference with haptic communication
A world premiere for handheld 3D scanners, peel 3 features several recognizable vibration patterns to guide you as you scan narrow and hard-to-reach places without a direct line-of-sight. That’s real-time feedback at its best!
You can't go anywhere without a good software
peel 3 comes with peel.OS, a highly simplified data acquisition software that enables you to process, clean, align, improve and export your 3D scanning data. Thanks to the guided workflows, assisted merge of multiple scans and integrated help, you’ll be scanning with confidence in no time flat!
New, simpler, design
Guided workflows help you quickly optimize the way you work.
Easy to learn
Integrated help functions make it easy to get the help you need when you need it.
Kickstart your efficiency by accessing peel 3d's community and tools.
- Software: peel.OS, peel.CAD*
- Recommended object size: 0.1 - 3.0 m (0.3-10 ft)
- Accuracy: 0.250 mm/m, up to 0.1 mm (0.003 in/ft, up to 0.004 in)
- Measurement Capabilities: pin 1.5 mm (0.059 in) hole 3.0 mm (0.118 in) step 0.1 mm (0.0039 in) wall 1.0 mm (0.039 in)
- Mesh resolution 0.250 mm (0.01 in)
- Scanning area 340 x 475mm (13.39 x 18.7 in)
- Scan speed 80 sec/m2 (7.4 sec/ft2)
- Usage Distance (from object) 250 to 550 mm (9.8 to 21.7 in)
- Depth of field 300 mm (11.8 in)
- Projector Light Source IR VCSEL
- Scanner Controls Touchscreen
- Color Resolution (on object) 50 to 200 DPI
- Positioning methods Geometry and/or targets and/or texture
- Measurement rate 1,250,000 measurements/s
- Dimensions 304 x 150 x 79 mm (12 x 5.9 x 3.2 in)
- Weight 950 g (2.1 lb)
- Connectivity USB 3.0
- Output formats (peel 3) .dae, .fbx, .ma, .obj, .ply, .stl, .txt, .wrl, .x3d, .x3dz, .zpr, .dxf, .iges*, .step*
*With peel 3.CAD only