Navis Windy 6 Portable Handheld Anemometer
The handheld anemometer WINDY 6 is a unique instrument designed for simple and accurate wind speed and air temperature measurement. It offers many unique characteristics that makes measuring easy and accurate at day or night.
- three-cups design allow measurements irrespective of wind direction and contributes to higher accuracy at practical use. Cups are integrated to the centre part to increase shock resistance.
- easy operation - automatic switch ON and OFF together with automatic display illumination make Windy extremely easy to use at day or night
- automatic switch ON and OFF - display will switch ON when cups start rotating and OFF 1 minute after they stops.
- automatic display illumination - the incorporated sensor continuously measure the ambient light level and switch ON the illumination at low light condition
- ergonomic design and soft non-slip grip
- support for storing or mounting on tripod (optional)
- extremely low power consumption allow 10 years battery life at normal use
- easy replaceable anemometer cups
- current wind speed
- maximum wind speed
- average wind speed (selectable averaging 5, 10, 20 and 40 s)
- all standard units (knots, m/s, Km/h, mph)
- beaufort bar graph
- temperature in Celsious or Fahrenheit degree
- wind chill - subjective ambient temperature dependent on wind speed
- customisation of functions
- User replaceable 3V lithium battery type CR2032
- 70 gr
- Windy 6
You might also like