RadioDetection C.A.T4+, Metric, Depth, StrikeAlert
The C.A.T4+ offers the same locating performance as the C.A.T4 but with addition of Depth measurement, allowing better identification of the route of buried utilities.
We re using Security Certificate GeoTrust OV with 256bit encryption.
Orders places before 14:00, working days, usually are shipped at the next working day.
You have the right to return your purchase within 14 days (terms may apply).
Radiodetection’s C.A.T4 and Genny4 offer a comprehensive range of Cable Avoidance Tools designed to provide operators with locators that are both simple to operate and offer a range of options and features to improve survey speed and accuracy.
- Simultaneous dual frequency helps locating Small Diameter cables.
- Dynamic Overvoltage Protection enable the locator to operate in electrically noisy areas.
- Avoidance mode, speeds the survey by searching for Power, Radio and Genny signals simultaneously.
As a safety critical tool the C.A.T4 range also offers a number of features designed to support safe working and help to drive utility strike rates down.
- StrikeAlert warns of the presence of shallow cables.
- SWING Warning, warns the user of incorrect tracing techniques.
- Built in Data logging and GPS/GNSS receiver enables usage and location analysis and reporting.
- Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity to Android and iOS devices.
- Service Due indicator and CalSafe help preventing usage of the instruments beyond the calibration due date.
The eCert online service provides the convenience of being able to extend the validity of the Calibration period for another year without having to return the Product to a Service centre.
Network Rail Use
The C.A.T4, C.A.T4+ and gC.A.T4+ models, the Genny4 Signal Generator, and their accessories are approved for use on the UK’s national rail infrastructure, managed by Network Rail.
C.A.T4, C.A.T4+, gC.A.T4 and Genny4 are accepted for use on Network Rail infrastructure within the defined scope of acceptance and any specific conditions in the certificate. They must be maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
C.A.T4 and Genny4 have been designed to be compatible with all C.A.T3 and Genny3 accessories.
C.A.T Range Overview
C.A.T Manager is a software suite designed to offer online or local analysis of usage behaviours, explore surveyed locations using Google Maps, and produce surveys and usage reports. Data can be exported and shared as KML or CSV files.
The PC version enables you to keep fleets up-to-date with the latest firmware and perform calibration. Near-real time monitoring of gC.A.T4 and Genny4 fleets is possible using the Android or IOS app and the cloud based C.A.T Manager Online.