ADA Cosmo 50 Laser Distance Meter
ADA COSMO 50 Laser distance meter is a professional laser distance meter that is very simple and easy in usage. The main advantages of this professional instrument is the distance measurement at any light conditions. Even under bright sun ADA COSMO 50 measures the distance up to 50 m with high accuracy. Maximum error is only 1,5 mm.
Ergonomic design of the housing for convenient measurements. Protective ribbed parts are at the top and bottom parts of the instrument. They protect the housing from damages. It is very convenient to hold the instrument in the hand. Water-proof and dust-proof membrane keys.
ADA COSMO 50 makes addition and subtraction very fast. Also it automatically calculates area and volume. The model has Pythagoras functions to calculate distances between 2 dots during indirect measurements.
Multi-functional endpiece helps to make accurate measurements from corners and slits. Bright display with constant backlight. Three line display with constant backlight and big symbols allow to work even in bad light. Read the results at any angle and in any light condition.
ADA COSMO 50 is a reliable, modern laser distance meter with high accuracy. It is irreplaceable helper for the professional.
- Distance measurement up to 50 m
- Multi-functional endpiece
- Measurement of unapproachable distances
- Area and Volume measurements
- Constant backlight of the display
- Ergonomic design of the housing
- Automatic shut-off
- Measurement of angle-slope
- Mode of making equal distances
- Working range: 0.05 to 50 m
- Accuracy: ±1.5 mm
- Minimum unit of measurement: 1 mm
- Laser class: 2
- Laser type: 620-690 nm, < 1 mW
- Automatic shut-off: In 180 sec
- Battery: 2хAAA /1.5В
- Dimensions: 113x47x25mm
- Weight: 105 g
- Laser distance meter
- Tilt Sensor
- Illuminated LCD
- 105 g
- 50 m
- 2 years
- Power supply
- 2 X AAA
- Laser Class
- Accuracy (mm to 10 meters)
- ± 1.5
- Dust / Water Protection
- Digital Pointfinder
- Automatic End-Piece
You might also like