GeoMax MR360RE Machine Control Receiver SET with MD360
The GeoMax MR360 offers accurate grade information for all visual machine control applications.
- Large 360° detection windows pick up any rotating laser, from any angle.
- Built-in vertical indicator monitors angle of the stick, signaling if it’s plumb or under- or over-extended.
- Magnet mount allows quick setup and easy movement from machine to machine.
- The optional display unit MD360 enables wireless transmission of the display in the machine cabin.
We re using Security Certificate GeoTrust OV with 256bit encryption.
Orders places before 14:00, working days, usually are shipped at the next working day.
You have the right to return your purchase within 14 days (terms may apply).
- 360° detection windows for total coverage.
- Remote display in the cab in order to ensure the best possible control of the workflow.
- No cable required.
- Particularly strong magnets.
- Range: 200m
- Accuracy fine: 6mm
- Accuracy coarse: 12mm
- Reception angle: 360°
- Reception height: 25cm
- Vertical indicator: ±5°
- Power: NiMh rechargeable
- Battery power: 30hrs
- Protection class: IP67
- Weight: 1,800g
- Dimensions: 375 x 75 x 107mm
- 775127 MR360 Receiver with magnet without display (Rechargeable batteries, Carrying case)
- 775128 MR360 Receiver with clamps without display (Rechargeable batteries, Carrying case)
- 775126 MR360RE receiver with MD360 Cabin display with magnets (Rechargeable batteries, Carrying case)
- 775125 MR360RE receiver with MD360 Cabin display with clamps (Rechargeable batteries, Carrying case)