Schonstedt Spot Magnetic Locator
-Next Generation Stick Locator-
Spot, the “Next Generation Stick Locator” offers accuracy and ease of use in a sleek, light-weight package with improved ergonomics. If you are looking for high accuracy at a lower cost, put Spot on the trail of your next locate! It can locate down to 5.5m.
- High Sensitivity
- Ergonomic & Durable
- Dust & Water Resistant (Rated IP54)
- Easy access battery removal
- HeliFlux® sensors
- Audio Only – No Visual Display
- No response to aluminum, brass, or copper
- Includes a soft-case and sling for ease of carrying through rough terrain, hands-free
- 7-year warranty
We re using Security Certificate GeoTrust OV with 256bit encryption.
Orders places before 14:00, working days, usually are shipped at the next working day.
You have the right to return your purchase within 14 days (terms may apply).
Environmental protection rating of IP54
Waterproofing allows users to continue their search for ferrous metal objects in inclement weather, and even if they are under shallow snow or water!
Optimized for finding a range of objects
Spot is optimized to locate a wide variety of ferrous objects, ranging from steel manhole covers, through steel pipe joints and all the way to survey marker pins and unexploded ordnance
Weighs less than 2lbs
Light in weight, heavy in features and capability!
Users of Schonstedt products can be confident in the low total cost of ownership of their purchases because they are supported by a 7 year warranty. Some competitors offer 2 or more, but most only provide 1-year coverage
Improved sleek ergonomics design
Spot is the latest incarnation of probably the world’s favorite “yellow stick” magnetic locator. The concept has survived the test of time, the ergonomics have been brought right up to date, with one-handed operation and a rugged, environmentally-protected design, enabling Spot to work with you and for you, virtually wherever you go
- AUDIO OUTPUT Frequency increases or decreases with signal strength (gradient field intensity). Range: 30 to 4000 Hz.
- DEPTH DETECTION Up to 18’ deep (5.5m), object dependent
- LOW BATTERY INDICATOR ½ second audio beep, every 13 seconds
- GAIN 5 levels: Extra Low (1), Low (2), Medium (3), High (4), Extra High (5)
Audio: Progression of audio beeps to correlate with gain setting (one beep for #1, two beeps for # 2, and so on)
- VOLUME 2 Levels: Medium and Maximum
- INPUT POWER One 9V Battery
- BATTERY LIFE 24 Hours (intermittent usage)
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE -13°F to 140°F (-25°C to 60°C)
- OVERALL LENGTH 42.3” (107.4cm)
- NOMINAL SENSOR SPACING 20” (50cm)
- WEIGHT ~2.0lbs (0.9kg)
- WATER AND DUST PROTECTION Rated IP54 overall, waterproof up to 27” (58cm) from bottom tip
Spot Standard Equipment:
- Carrying Case (p/n: 600044)
- One 9V Battery (in unit)