Geo-Fennel FCT 1 Data Coating Thickness Tester
Coating Thickness Tester for fast testing and measuring of non-magnetic coatings on steel or non-ferrous metals.
We re using Security Certificate GeoTrust OV with 256bit encryption.
Orders places before 14:00, working days, usually are shipped at the next working day.
You have the right to return your purchase within 14 days (terms may apply).
Trades and tasks: Paint shops, car industry, construction.
- Internal memory for 80 readings per group
- Easy data transfer to PC by USB
- PC software
- Measures insulating coatings on non-ferrous metals
- Automatic recognition of the material (Fe / NFe)
- Sensor with V-groove for measurements of round objects
- Magnetic induction and eddy current measuring principle
- Single and permanent measurement
- AVG / Max / Min function
- Alarm function
- Operation temperature: 0 °C to +40 °C
- Accuracy: (± 3 % + 0,039 mils) (Probe F), (± 3 % + 0,059 mils) (Probe N), 0 - 850 μm (± 3 % + 1 μm) (Probe F), 0 - 850 μm (± 3 % + 1,5 μm) (Probe N), 0 – 33,46 mils (Capteur F / N), 33,46 - 49,21 mils (± 5 %) (Probe F / N) , 850 - 1250 μm (± 3 % + 1 μm) (Probe F / N)
- Minimum area: Ø 5 mm (Probe N), Ø 7 mm (Probe F)
- Weight: 110 g
- Extended size: 113,5 x 54 x 27 mm
- Power supply: 2 x AAA Alkaline
- Operation humidity: 20 % ~ 90 %
- Resolving Power: 0,001 mils (0 - 1,968 mils), 0,1 μm (0 - 50 μm)
- Working principle: Eddy current principle (Probe N), Magnetic induction (Probe F)
- Measuring distance: 0 - 49.21 mils (probe F / N), 0 - 1250 µm (probe F / N)
Included in the scope of delivery:
- 2 x AAA batteries
- USB cable
- Calibration accessories
- 113,5 x 54 x 27 mm
- 110 g
- Power supply
- 2 X AAA
- Working Temperature
- Coating Thickness