- Temporarily Out of Stock
ADA ZSM 135 Sound Level Meter
ADA ZSM 135 Sound level meter is widely used in acoustical measurements, automobile industry, in environmental protection, health services and so on.
We re using Security Certificate GeoTrust OV with 256bit encryption.
Orders places before 14:00, working days, usually are shipped at the next working day.
You have the right to return your purchase within 14 days (terms may apply).
Due to ADA ZSM 135 it is possible make fast and accurate sound level in any place: factory floor, office unit or accommodation room, vehicle interior and so on. Hold maximum or minimum sound level value by selecting the appropriate operating mode. This is the important function for the detection of maximum sound level values. All data are shown on the LCD display with backlight.
- High accuracy, high brightness
- LCD display with backlight
- Temperature measurements
- Max/Min function
- Data hold (HOLD)
- Wide frequency range
- Fast/Slow frequency weighting
- Out of range indication
- Automatic shut off
- Sound level range: 35dB~135dB
- Dynamic range: 50dB
- Frequency range: 31.5Hz ~ 8KHz
- Accuracy: ±2.0dB
- Weighting frequency A
- Time weighting: FAST: 125 msec/ SLOW: 1 sec
- Microphone: 1/2"
- Range of measured temperature: -20ºС ~ +70ºС/-4ºF ~ 158ºF
- Accuracy of measured temperature: ±1.5ºC/2.7ºF
- Resolution: 0.1
- Response time: 300 msec
- Operation from battery: 60 h
- Power supply: 3 x 1.5V AAA
- Dimensions: 144x56x30.5mm
- Weight: 73g