Barani Design All Wireless Weather Station Set
Composed of all wireless sensors including the MeteoHelix® IoT Pro, MeteoWind® IoT Pro and the MeteoRain® IoT Compact. WMO certified professional all-in-one wireless weather station ensures your measurements comply with WMO/NWS accuracy standards. This weather station set is the most affordable wireless way for meteorological and oceanographic institutions to build WMO and NWS compliant networks.
All Wireless Weather Station set is made up of the following products:
- MeteoHelix® IoT Pro
- MeteoWind® IoT Pro
- MeteoRain® IoT Compact
Modular design - simply match sensors to your requirements
- Mix and match weather station modules to suit your exact needs.
- No wires to connect, simply turn on the weather station components in your office, verify data is flowing and install the sensors and sensor modules.
- Professional precision verified to meet the WMO and NWS standards of long-term precision and accuracy.
- Professional sensors which are field-proven and in use all around the world.
BARANI DESIGN Technologies has taken advantage of low-power long-range wireless technologies to modularize the weather station concept as we know it today.
Modularity = savings
- Purchase only the sensor modules you need without having to purchase all-in-one weather stations for every location.
- MeteoHelix® weather station sets let you take advantage of additional savings as compared to individual wireless sensor module purchases.
- All wireless modules include built-in solar charging.
- All solar powered weather station modules include a built-in or replaceable battery to ensure uninterrupted operation of at least 4 months without sun.
Multiple wireless options
Wifi weather station (LoRaWAN based) connection uses a Wifi-to-LoRaWAN gateway with the following advantages compared to Wifi only weather stations:
- LoRaWAN wireless range is 10x to 30x longer than Wifi
- LoRaWAN promotes enhanced battery life as compared to Wifi
- More reliable data transfer since the Signal-to-Noise (SNR) ratio is much higher for LoRaWAN than Wifi
- Only 5-minute setup connecting to Wifi with the Wifi-to-LoRaWAN gateway
- By simply adding additional gateways you can create redundancy and enhanced data reliability for LoRaWAN sensors very affordably
Ethernet weather station can use either an Ethernet-to-LoRaWAN or an Ethernet-to-Sigfox gateway with all of the advantages that LoRaWAN and Sigfox have over Wifi or Ethernet and NB-IoT, CAT-M1 GPRS, 3G or 4G LTE.
Sigfox weather station offers unparalleled ease of use and installation as compared to any other wireless technologies and superb data reliability wherever Sigfox wireless coverage is found:
- No Wifi or internet connection is required
- Wireless transmission ranges of over 20 miles have been reported
- Case study on Sigfox wireless transmission reliability in an Avalanche rescue application can be found here: How tough is the toughest weather station?
- Create Sigfox coverage wherever you have Internet or 3G/4G/LTE coverage with a Sigfox micro-gateway
All-in-One Weather Station with allMETEO.com software
Manage your weather data and weather station settings in one place and export your backed up data to your favorite weather portal or analytical software.
You might also like