- On sale!
RadioDetection RD7200 Cable and Pipe Locator
-Locating and marking buried utilities quickly, accurately and safely-
The new RD7200 is a no compromise all-industry locator, designed for accurate and effective every day use.
- Locating the position / path of buried pipes and cables
- Detecting and pinpointing insulation faults on buried pipes and cables
We re using Security Certificate GeoTrust OV with 256bit encryption.
Orders places before 14:00, working days, usually are shipped at the next working day.
You have the right to return your purchase within 14 days (terms may apply).
Multi-function multi-industry accurate locating
- Compass Orientation
- Power filters
- Utility specific frequencies
Speed, accuracy and reliable performance
- Easy to setup and use
- Sun light readable display, high performance audio system and vibration alerts for noisy environments
- Sensitive and accurate signal processing for reliable results
Protecting technicians and infrastructures
- Encourage correct locator handling for improved detection
- Strike Alert, warns of the presence of shallow cables
- Vibration handle, never miss a warning
Ergonomic design, premium quality
- Rugged yet light weight and ergonomic
- Designed and built to the highest standards in Great Britain
- Self Test for confidence and trust in your locator measurements
- Industrial grade display, for outdoor usage
- TruDepth™ and current readout, for extra assurance
- High performance audio and vibration alerts, for noisy environments
- Water and Pipeline
- Swing Warning System, drives correct usage
- StrikeAlert™ in active and passive locating modes
- Vibration feedback, reduces the chance of missed warnings
- Made in the UK - No compromise on quality
- Use it all day, day after day - light weight and ergonomic
- Self-test - operator confidence on-site
- Knowledge base and Technical support, when you need it
RD Manager Online
- RD Manager™ Online is the Windows® PC software package for Radiodetection’s Precision RD8200™ and RD7200™ locator ranges
Included in scope delivery:
- Quickstart guide
- Type C to USB A data cable