Geo-Fennel FIRT 1600 Data Infrared Thermometer
For very high temperature measurements. With integrated memory for monitoring and analysis.
We re using Security Certificate GeoTrust OV with 256bit encryption.
Orders places before 14:00, working days, usually are shipped at the next working day.
You have the right to return your purchase within 14 days (terms may apply).
Trades and tasks: Foundry, monitoring of: brake drums, discs, electric motors, exhaust systems.
For non-contact temperature measurement with laser dot
- 150 ms fast sampling with 1 % accuracy
- High temperature range
- Built-in dual laser pointers for accurate targeting
- Permanent measuring
- Compatible with all standard connector Type-K thermocouples
- USB interface
- Memory for 99 measurements
- Easy transmission of data to PC via USB interface
- Temperature range: -50°C - +1600°C
- D(istance):S(pot): 50:1
- Ø measuring spot at 100 cm: 20 mm
- Accuracy: ± 1.0 % ± 1 °C ((IR) +20 °C to +400 °C), ± 0.5 % ± 1.5 °C ((TK) -50 °C to +1370 °C)
- Emissivity: adjustable 0.10 – 1.0
- Laser pointer: yes, dual
- Laser class: 2
- Resolving Power: 0,1°C until 1000°C, 1°C at 1000°C
- Response time: < 150 ms
- Power supply: 9 V battery
- Extended size: 204 x 155 x 52 mm
- High and low alarm: yes
- Illuminated display: yes
- Max, Min, DIF, AVG record: yes
- Auto data HOLD: yes
- Weight: 0,3 kg
Included in the scope of delivery:
- USB cable
- Mini tripod
- Type-K temperature probe