CHASING Distance Lock Sonar
CHASING Distance Lock Sonar is specially designed for CHASING M2 and CHASING M2 PRO ROV. It enables the ROV to achieve lock-distance inspection and automatic collision prevention, making various inspections more accurate and efficient.
Lock the Distance in Four Directions Separately
The sonar can automatically calculate the distance between it and the obstacles in the front, left, right, and bottom of the ROV. After setting the distance to the obstacles on the App, ROV can perform automatic lock-distance inspection and automatic collision avoidance.
Efficient Automatic Inspection
In the lock-distance mode, the ROV can automatically inspect from top to bottom around the fishing nets or any column-shaped facilities, thereby reducing the difficulty of underwater operations and making various inspections more accurate and efficient.
- Application: Underwater collision avoidance and Underwater fixed range
- Range: 0.25m - 5m
- Blind Spot: Less than 20 cm
- Measurement Accuracy: ±25mm
- Resolution: 1 mm
- Launch Angle: 13° ± 2°, 26° between axis-1 and axis-2
- Power Supply : 10.8 VDC - 26.4 VDC (measurement range will vary depending on voltage)
- Storage Temperature : -20℃ - 60℃ (non-frozen environment)
- Probe Installation: Fixed installation
- Protection Level: IP68
- Sonar Installation Base (default): 64 × 64.8 × 79mm
- Sonar Installation Base (optional): 64 × 64.8 × 153mm
- Sonar Installation Base Weight (default): 54g
- Sonar Installation Base Weight (optional): 108g
- Maximum Diving Depth: 150 m
- Size of Distance Lock Sonar: Upper cover: 81.3 × 30mm, Housing: 79.3 × 55.9mm
- Weight of Distance Lock Sonar: 286 ± 5 g
- Communication: TTL communication