Leica CLR102 - Metric Aluminum Leveling Staff
The aluminum telescopic staff CLR102 is lightweight and a functional tool for optical levels. It features E-scale on 1 side and millimeter graduations on the other. It is composed of 4 telescoping sections and its height extends up to 16.4' (5 m). The telescopic staff has a clip-on bubble level for precision.
Composed of four telescoping sections, this metric leveling rod by Leica provides extendable height of up to five meters (16.4 feet) when fully assembled. It is equipped with button locks that securely hold the sections to prevent them from collapsing while working ensuring accuracy and efficiency. With a clip-on bubble level, it can be aligned easily with great precision.
The Leica CLR102 Metric Aluminum Leveling Staff enables comfortable grip and convenient measuring with its rectangular shape. For hassle-free storage and transport, it collapses down to a more compact size when not in use. It includes a one-year manufacturer’s warranty for guaranteed excellent performance.
- Length: Up to 5 meters (16.4 ft.)
- Durable aluminum construction
- Four telescoping sections for extended height
- Button locks for secure measuring
- Includes clip-on bubble level
- E-scale and mm graduations
- Rectangular shape for easy grip
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
You might also like